- a) As of January 2023 all classes are to paid for by Direct Debit. 40 weeks classes will be provided and split across 12 equal payments.
- b) New members may pay for courses booked through the booking site. Term dates are available on the website.
- b) Other payments are preferred via BACS to Cadley Dance Studios, Sort Code 404370 A/C No 80012475.
- c) Private lesson payments are due on or before the day of the lesson.
Cancellation of Classes
- a) Occasionally it is necessary to temporarily change the venue of a class, or postpone it to a later date. Where this occurs CDS will try to notify either by our Facebook page, email, text or WhatsApp.
- b) We reserve the right to cancel any classes any time up to and including the date the class starts. Should this occur we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible via our Facebook page, email, text, or WhatsApp and a credit will be issued.
Cancellation of Private Lessons
- a) 48-hour notice period is required for private lessons to avoid payment charges. 50% charge will be made for 24-hour notice. Full payment required for cancellation where less than 24 hours is given.
- a) Credit notes are issued to cover circumstances such as cancelled classes. All credit notes are deducted from the following term’s bill, one term’s notice for cessation of classes is essential if you are to receive the credit. If no notice or late notice is received, then any credit will be lost.
- b) Fees are not waived in respect of family holidays, school trips, school exams or short-term sickness or injury.
- c) Instances of long term sickness or injury will be assessed on an individual basis.
- a) If a pupil wishes to give up a class CDS must receive written notice 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the term for which notice is being given.
- b) Absence of notice or late notice for exceptional circumstances will be addressed on an individual basis.
- c) In the event of a pupil leaving CDS with fees still outstanding, CDS reserve the right to pursue recovery of the debt by all legal means including court action.
- c) A final balance payment may be due for those on direct debit, in order to cover all classes received.
- a) In the event of a National Lockdown we will where possible continue to offer classes via Zoom for the remainder of that half-term. Further classes will be assessed on an individual basis.
- b) If you or any member of your household has any symptoms or a positive LFT, please do not attend class.
- a) Correct footwear is essential for Ballroom and Latin classes. If you have not yet purchased dance shoes then a change of clean and dry footwear must be brought with you to change into once inside the building. Please do not wear the shoes you intend to dance in outside that day.
- b) For street and freestyle classes, appropriate clothing suitable for dance must be worn – ideally the CDS T shirt & hoody and jazz shoes.
- a) Invoices for examinations are distributed when the occasion arises and once the appropriate level is attained.
- b) All examination fees must be settled by the date stated date as entry fees will already have been paid by CDS on your behalf.
- c) Late examination fees may result in withdrawal for the session.
- d) Additional exam training classes may be necessary on an ad hoc basis. All exam practice fees must be settled on or before the training day.
- a) All teachers are qualified, DBS checked and insured. However, due to the nature of teaching dance, sometimes it is necessary to correct positions physically. This is always conducted with care and professionalism.
- b) The safeguarding of children is of paramount importance. When parents are not present, then CDS staff will be the responsible adults and take responsibility for the welfare of the children. No child will be allowed to leave any premises unless a parent is there to collect them UNLESS the principal has been informed in writing that alternative arrangements are in place, ie a child can walk home alone. If any parent has a concern regarding safeguarding then please inform the principal immediately so that it may be rectified.
Cadley Dance Studios Liabilities
- a) CDS do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury arising from errors or omissions on the registration form whether completed by you or the person in charge of your child at the time of enrolment.
- b) CDS do not accept liability for personal injury to any child attending class, with the exception of such injury being caused by negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
- c) CDS do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- e) CDS is only responsible for pupils while they are in their class. Children cannot be supervised whilst they are outside class. Young children must be collected promptly at the end of their class.
- f) CDS holds Public Liability Insurance.
- a) These terms and conditions, and any enrolment forms you have signed, constitute an agreement between you and us in connection to classes or any services.
- b) Attendance at class is deemed to be acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions. If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, please inform CDS as courtesy.
- c) It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to notify CDS of any illness or injury that may affect the child’s participation at class.
- d) It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the correct details for you and your child and keep us updated of any changes to health.
- e) It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to regularly read the website/Facebook information and/or the notice board in order to be fully aware of all upcoming events.
- f) In the event that we consider you to be in breach of these terms & conditions or that your child is disruptive to other pupils or staff, teachers or venue staff, we reserve the right to exclude your child from any activity within the school.
- g) CDS hires The Dance Studio, Wanborough, St Joseph’s College and St Paul’s Church Hall, for classes and practise sessions; therefore all CDS staff, parents and pupils must be respectful to our neighbours and arrive & leave responsibly.
- i) Photographs and video footage of pupils taken by CDS may be used on our website/Facebook page and for publicity purposes. If you do not wish you or your child’s image to be used for these purposes, you must inform us in writing.