ISTD dance examinations are held twice a year with independent ISTD examiners.
Exams are open to all dancers from the school once the required standard has been attained.
The school enjoys an excellent record of exam performances and results.
2022 Exam Dates
Our next exam date is Monday 19th December. The next session will be mid February.
The Dance Studio, The Marsh, Lower Wanborough, SN4 0SW
Before attending any exams, please read our exam checklist:
- Double check the venue, time and exam entry.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to warm up, get ready and practise your dances.
- Exams often run ahead of time – allow for traffic.
- Make sure all hair is tied back neatly and securely.
- Wear correct dance attire appropriate for genre
- Ensure your number card is securely attached.
- Make sure you say good afternoon etc to the examiner.
- Remember to say thank you at the end
Dance your best, have fun and Good Luck!