ISTD dance examinations are held three times a year with independent ISTD examiners.
Exams are open to all dancers from the school once the required standard has been attained.
The school enjoys an excellent record of exam performances and results.
2019 Exam Dates
Saturday 9th March
Saturday 2nd November
The Dance Studio, The Marsh, Lower Wanborough, SN4 0SW
Before attending any exams, please read our exam checklist:
- Double check the venue, time and exam entry.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to warm up, get ready and practise your dances.
- Exams often run ahead of time – allow for traffic.
- Make sure all hair is tied back neatly and securely.
- Wear correct class uniform only.
- Clean jazz shoes and outfit with black trainer socks.
- Disco & Street numbers to be worn on the front.
- Rock ’n ’Roll, Ballroom & Latin numbers to be worn on the back.
- Make sure you say good afternoon etc to the examiner.
- Remember to say thank you and curtsey/bow
Dance your best, enjoy it and Good Luck!